View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Default R U KIdding

You got to be out of your mind. Why did you waste so much money on that Over-rated CPU. Wasteful. anyway, even a Dual Core CPU plays this game just fine. My guess is sense you fell for the i7 CPU your probably not that intelligent.

Just because you have a Brand New CPU doesn't mean you can play everything. My guess is that you listened to NewEgg reviews.

I've played this game on a AMD 5000+ BE stock and 2 GB of RAM DDR2 with a single GTX275 with everything on and MAX resolution and in StereoScopic 3D using a Dual Panel Front and back output/filter. Better go rebuild that Slop man. 1200 down the drain, and I spent about 800 for everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq View Post
Thanks for the config. I have a i7 920 @3.9 and 260 SLI and the falling icicles dropped the FPS to 8! I can't believe they set it that way. If my rig won't play it they shouldn't have released it.

Are you going to do a higher end config? Putting everything off and at 1 seems a bit drastic. I am going to mess with the numbers and see how high I can put everything and still have it be playable. Thanks for showing which numbers to edit. And I'm glad they made the game so moddable.