Thread: Red Sands
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowTek View Post
It would be awsome to have this translated, I downloaded the mod, as I figure it wouldnt hurt to at least try and use a online translator to translate it (its a start, and we have to start somwhere) and then once that was done, one of our russian friends could go through and fix up the rest,(I realize that the cultural refs and such would not make sense, but if we dont at least start the translation..) unfourtunatly, I learned that as I have windows 7 home premium, I cant install the russian lang pack unless I upgrade to ultimate edition, but I dont have the money to do so, so the russian lang just is a bunch of symbols on my computer
Oh, hmm, that's true. I installed the Russian language pack because it's really helpful to have when modding King's Bounty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karabaja View Post
here are some screens that show some units, their abilities and some other new stuff:

as you can see, text on screens is in english, so good news everyone, translation is on the way!
You're my hero. >:3 I don't know Russian well but if you need me to do any file or editor grunt work of sorts I'll be willing to help.

Last edited by fillyra; 05-30-2011 at 09:54 PM.