View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 05:45 AM
Approved Member

Default Almost Every Map Online Mission Pack w4.14 flyable HE-177A-3

Hello

This is a collection of most of the maps with a online (Skies of Fire, WarBirds, IRSS, AlexServer, Battlefields) style mission. But with way more objects. Kind of like single missions, except you can re_fly after being shot_down or landing.
Bomber Pilots will like this, Ground Straffers will like this, and Bomber Killers will like this.
All Spawns are in Stationary Planes, and there are A.I. Bombers and a very few Fighters. (There are a few airspawns when bases were too far away from each other, and as secondary bases, very few of those as well).

Most are Ground Attack with lots of moving vehicles and tanks and ships. They will run for about a hour, with A.I. Planes staged to get to target at random intervals. I changed a lot of those so there are fewer Flights incoming but more per flight, and for some of the big formations I took out a few planes here and there, add to randomness to the formation, and it saves on FPS.

I also made Four bases that are every Plane from that army in a spawn point, and lots of trees and buildings. (I had to split the Russian one, Kept getting that Mesh error when I had every plane on the same map. I divided it up to Bombers and Fighters Maps). I used the Parking lots for Hangars and Buildings, and put the Static planes in the fields around, like the bases we see in strafing videos. Some of the planes may need a bit of taxiing to get to the strip. For the USNavy, i built a fleet with every ship, sailing through the Solomons.

I added HE-177A-3 to relevant missions.

So, I present to you, Pilots, the "Almost Every Map Online Mission Pack", enjoy!.

Europe
_________
Normandy 1-2-3
NWEurope
Ardenes
Norway

MTO
______
MTOnline
Italy
Tobruk
DesertOnline

Pacific
Guadalcanal Early
Kyushu
Manchuria
Marianas
Marianas 2
Midway
New Britain '42 '43 & '44
New Guinea
NGNB_9-43
Okinawa
Pacific Islands
Pearl
Palau
Saipan
Singapore 1 & 2
Solomons Aug & Dec_42 Oct_43 & Jan_44
Tarawa
Wake

Russia
Balaton
Berlin
Bessarabia
FinsGulf
KalkinGol
Kiev
Kuban
Kurkland Autumn
Kursk
Lvov
Moscow Summer/Winter
Murmansk Summer/Winter
Prokhorovka
Svalbard
Smolensk
Slovakia Summer/Winter/Autumn
Stalingrad Summer/Winter

Jets
Tobruk

Music

Built with Stock v4.14.1
Updated to Flyables 4.14M April 07 2019
Final Dec 24th 2019

2017-2019

https://www.mediafire.com/file/p0omf...gfight.7z/file
v1.0 754kb

*Unzip and put folders in Net folder of game. It will copy into the current default Dogfight folder. (if you have a previous version, rename or delete it, some file name were changed trying to get some order in the in game menu).

Cheers!

Last edited by Music; 06-24-2020 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Final