View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 02:00 PM
Approved Member

I've been playing KB games solid for two months after years without touching them. My ranking for the whole series goes like this:

1. Armored Princess/Crossworlds - the best KB, not too long, lots of possibilities for different playstyles.

2. The Legend - excellent story and attention to detail, but Holy Christ it is looooong. I'm not sure if no-losses can be done easily, but I've never achieved it on TL and yet have done it several times on CW and DS.

3. Dark Side - a lot of labour saving things that I am really missing in The Legend, e.g. TELEPORTING BETWEEN LOCATIONS and HAVING TROOPS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE CENTRALLY. Can't tell you how much time I wasted on this replaying The Legend recently.

4. Warriors of the North. I never actually finished the game a second time after the Ice and Fire DLC came out. I fired it up recently and I have a save at about level 32, which I fully intended to finish, but what's up with the really long load times? I had to give up. Plus I recall WoTN being a boring grind the first time.

New King's Bounty game please!