View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 12:27 PM
Approved Member

Default Pictures from the mod

Each hero type has 5 sub heroes with different spells and charistica. For instance the Blacksmith can develop on his skill to
summon an extra stack of items like the Iron Ball, Barrier, Gryphon Statue that can summon Ghostgriffins or a Cannon.
He has a special spell that can place Bombs on the battlefield. It cost around 1000 crystals for other heroes to learn, so if
other hero types find this scroll they will sell it or use it to cast.
In these photo examples I choose a Berserker Hero. He has extra Critical chance for his troops and regenerates Rage faster.

1 newgame.bmp

You also see gold is less... but you can get interests from savings in a Guild/Bank, or get other rewards after battle etc.

As you see, not all skills are active, I have to earn the right to develope them. I do that when I level up and choose between random skills.
You will also find a companion on Nordlig Island. In this case I have chosen The Stranded Whale which can be seen next to Acrimaldo in the top of the photo:

2companion.bmp

The Whale is stationairy, but it can summon Devilfish, taunt and teleport a short distance.

3com summ.bmp

I have chosen to have a stack of Devilfish in my army. I can carry 214 with my leadership, but I only choose to carry 107, since they one time can double in numbers, and I keep the remains! On their next turn they get a random new skill (taunt, give turn, haste or summon small amount of other fish). This way I have a supply of free units. When do you use Devilfish as level 33 in a normal game??

4devilfish.bmp

There're are new skills, one of them are Guarding, which gives extra Defense to units that passes their turn by using the Defend button.
guarding.bmp