View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 12:08 AM
Registered Member

Hello there friends,

I hope I can help you out with one thing or two.

Here:

The creators made somethings very well. I´ll explain.

Any weapon has a precision of its own. You cab notice that by its dispersion, you can measure sniper rifles by their MOA dispersion and so on. That´s the grey line.

No shooter can be more precise than his weapon. If you super glue a weapon on the wall and shoot many times the holes will be very close. If you do so bare handing you gun the holes will be more disperse. That´s the green line under the grey line.

Tactical shooters have to aim very fast. I don´t know the term in english but, it might be called something like semi-aiming. Of course less precise than a fully aimed shot. That´s the yellow line.

And cowboys don´t aim at all. Here´s the red line.

Anything you attach to a weapon alters its original engineering project, it affects its balance. That means recoil forces will change rather for better or worse. Also weapons get heavier and then slower to aim. Of course only a bit but, enough to increase weapon dispersion and aiming time.

About ammo. There are heavier and lighter payloads. Heavier ammo can even affect balance.

And, you can never compare damage values of weapons loaded with different ammo. In fact you should choose your prefered ammo first and, only then choose your weapon.

Next time I will tell you about the game errors and creators mistakes.

Keep it up.