View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 02:35 AM
Approved Member

I'm in Vympel. Officially we are meant to be a assination unit but, were used for just anything from submarine warfare to even space combat and troop morale. Our recent weaponry is the AN-94, AEK-971, AK-110, Ka-52, a 30mm gatling gun(over powered), a new submarine, but most of our projects are expensive (2 billion RUB), like that Jet fighter with a inverted swept wing.

I can tell you now that buzzing over a village, killing everyone, and then having to say "On to the next one" is all that the Afghanistan war was. Some of us infilitrated enemy ranks, planted a few bombs, and watched one of our Mi-24s get show down at least once is all there is to say.

Grozny was like, some bricks got thrown a mile away from the city with all the bombs. I recall walking through a park, and seeing two people hanging from a swingset, with their eyes pecked out by the crows and dogs jumping mid air to feast on the corpses. And every man there knew exactly why we were there from then on. At Ulus Kert, the gorge ran with blood after our helicopters arived. I've lost alot of friends to mines, most of all.

Tshkinvali was a gamble. Georgian troops were everywhere and our tanks were no where to be seen. Constant sniper fire kept your head in cover and .50cal machine guns had you running for more. After we secured the city we rode on our tanks to Gori and a few days later, the war was over.

Forgive me for beings so graphic, but the war crimes commited by both sides in all conflicts can't be forgotten. Of course in Angola the war was more forgiving, you just got a quick death.

Perhaps we can get the war between the Soviet Union and Japan in 1938? That would be easy even for me to manage maybe if I bothered.

Last edited by Korsakov829; 10-22-2010 at 02:50 AM.