View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 07:05 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost cause View Post
All pilots, please use YOUR time when talking to me. I know the time zones. I will adjust as I need to. I am putting together the schedule and will post it Wednesday or Thursday. I have sent all of you a message on your PS3 asking for plane choice, time zone, and what times you can fly this Saturday. I check my PS3 continually for your responses. I am starting the tournament Saturday morning at 12am central us time. I have all day set aside for this and will get you guys in battles with no problem. I only have about half of you guys responding so far. I will put a list up tonight.

One more time for clarity. Please use YOUR time when telling me your schedule. I will adjust.
Got your PSN message. HI all!
As I read the post that I have quoted I got some flashbacks lol. I truly know the effort that you are putting into this, best of luck.

* I will support you by joining as a way to say thank you to all that have supported me before but I have to admit that I wont be aiming too high

** Hey, my friend. You took out the Hurricane because no one was choosing it, I want to fly that bird It brings me back good memories hehe, dont undertand the rules that well yet but I will go over them more. If you allow me to fly the Hurricane, will you assign me to the spit, Bf109, or La type?

PSN: edal86
Plane (order of choice): Hurricane, Yak-3, MC 202 (none are allowed I know but those are the only ones that I am interested in flying :S)
GMT-8: Saturday I can play any time from 12pm-4pm, then from 11pm until the sun rises , did I mention Pacific Time?

Last edited by edal86; 02-16-2010 at 07:24 AM.