View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 09:19 PM
lost cause

OK. I just witnessed the most awesome match ever. I can't believe SNOWOLF hit 100 points in that damn Hurricaine. Against Dinho and WhiteRhino no less.
I'm swear I'm in shock right now. My hands are shaking! I'm 2 hours late and upset the entire tournament. I was ready to just give up. Then I get home and throw this match together on the fly. I really thought it was game over. No joke. These guys are patient and telling me everythings cool man, calm down and don't worry about it. So we start the match.

I'm flyin overhead in my A20. Feelin really, really defeated at this point. The scoring starts. SNOWOLF led the entire match. For the first 5 minutes he was walkin away with it. I was like, no way, he's getting lucky. But he kept scoring. Dinho and WhiteRhino really started picking it up and, neck and neck, began closing the gap to SNOWOLF. With 12 minutes to go it was 55, 48, 47. No shit.
My fuckin mic breaking up as usual. I still didn't think about the 100 mark. At the halfway point, it was still neck and neck, with SNOWOLF satrting to open a lead again. I stated on the mic "the game limit is 100 guys, it will end if someone hits it". That was it. SNOWOLF took off. 80 points, 85, 83 81, 86, 91 and I'm saying "SNOWOLF has 90 points!" Dinho and WhiteRhino hit at least 10-15 points apiece the last minute of the game. At 2:30 left in the match SNOWOLF hit it. 100. New record. He kicked ass!!!!!!!!!!! I aint takin that away. Fanfuckintastic.

And no gordon, we're not redoing anything. Lag ain't the reason, brother. You and waterman showed up at a gunfight with a knife. You're dead. Deathmatch baby!!!! This is what it's about!

I'm recheduling. This thing ain't over. The final HAS TO HAPPEN.

I'm going to get my wifes car. I have to leave. I will be in touch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited by lost cause; 02-21-2010 at 09:45 PM.