View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewoh24 View Post
Hi-

I have a MacBook Pro with Intel graphics. Will that run the game? Of course it will be run in Boot Camp with Win 7. Here's the full specs:

2.3 GHz core i5
8 GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics 3000 512MB
320 GB HD
32 bit Win 7

Im not sure how the 32 bit RAM limitation affects the Intel graphics in Boot Camp. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
Hi ewoh24, please do not waste your money and try to run Clod with your current hardware. I consider my card as a minimum spec to run it at max settings and it has 4 times the vram yours does. Your card is integrated which means part of the resources of your I5 processor are being used to render graphics, you need a dedicated gpu that does nothing but render graphics. If you do buy this you will be greatly disappointed and may even join the faceless many at amazon that trash this game simply because they do not realize the huge amount of pc resources it takes to run it. Not your fault, its the devs fault for not making it clear. If it even did run you would have to scale back the graphics so far Il-2 1946 would look better. In fact, if you don't have it already I would highly recommend 1946 because your system should run it pretty good. I just don't think you could run it with perfect settings because your card does not support openGl, I think. Overall I think you would be happy with 1946. Again, PLEASE do not buy Clod.

Last edited by Stoli151; 07-08-2013 at 11:30 AM.