View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devoldo View Post
Dont know if its been mentioned or not, but someone other than myself must hate the American voice actor... From his half-assed southern accent, to the incredibly cheesy things he says and the way he presents himself, just seems, ridiculous.

I know 1C was trying to "make a funny" by poking fun at the american, errr I mean trying to bring back the duke nukem days, but theres no need to ruin the game in the process. I like the game, good fun arcade style, like it was mentioned before, Painkiller in a nutshell. But my dear Bob, I can only play the game with mute on.
Agree.

You're supposed to be scaring me, so why try and make me laugh... wish it was possible to mute Simon's voice. In fact, 90% of the voice acting is pitiful... 'I am attacking!' 'I am attacking!' 'I am covering!' 'I am attacking!' 'I am covering!'I am attacking!' 'I am attacking!' 'I am attacking!' 'I am covering! 'I am attacking!' 'I am attacking!'

I get it. You're doing stuff.

Otherwise the game is great. Just wish devs had slowed it down and gone more Lovecraft, less Laughcrap.