Thread: .50 cal?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 08:34 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwiatek View Post
I think 0,50 cal are not undermodelled but i think pilot health is too good in game. Mostly attack from 0,50 cal from six o clock should heavy wounded or just killed pilot. No WW2 fighter have armour plate which could hold 0,50 bullet. In game you could shoting from 0,50 cal to e.x. Fw190 or 109 from six o clock and PK happend very rare. YOu could PK only from angle- deflection shoting in canopy. In WW2 P-51 and P-47 very often wounded or killed german pilots with such rear attacks. In game shoting from six o clock position is just wasting ammo should wounded or killed pilot but these doesn't happend :/

yeah right...the comeback of the return of the vengeance of the magic 0.50...killing pilots this time...
men, grass is really "green" this year in poland, can't wait to be in august to try it.
I hope they have the same in Varsaw

Kwiatek: have you ever seen the english dammage tests done a the 190 fuselage?...i'm sure you didn't, otherwise you will not write such things...

i read somewhere the 0.50 actually sunk the tirpitz, they cut it in half, but shhhhht, it's still something classified