View Single Post
Old 10-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Approved Member

I just finished warrior on impossible but only did 92 quests; does anyone know total number of quests ('m pretty sure I missed at least one contract by killing first and asking questions later). I did not notice so many new quests (just 4 - guy in scarlet; orc sequence (probably counts more as 4) mage tower and trainer training after first stone.
-
I never kite but I might try it in bolo with my mage on impossible. I think long ago I tried once to get the stone without a fight but couldn't get the fellow to chase without fighting.
--
With warrior I played rune mage until the end (when i get the stone in Rhea). Not so sure I like rune mages that much. They had two nice attributes I guess (lots of hp and if you have enough mage runes they can turn victims into sheep). But to be honest they did not pack much of a punch. Even with 200 unused warrior runes I found them a bit lacking.
-
Bit unhappy with how the orc campaign progressed. It was very anti-climatic and I kept looking for a diplomatic solution.
-
Major thing I noticed is that Baal was nerfed in a *big* way and Ulsua was a lot harder.
--
I did not use any of the new troupes other than run mages - just didn't find a use. Went the old route of a stack of summoners (thorns and d's) and by end game I was piling on the thorns. Hum. I guess only other disappointment was lack of being able to complete a set (sort of wish the randommizer would pick a set than guarantee that all the pieces load) and the item from the mage tower didn't do much for me.
--
Hum two things I did a bit different - never used blacknights this game and at the very end picked up the paladin for the fight against Baal.