View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Registered Member

Default Space rangers 1 tips

I need some tips for SR1. How to start and how to develope good in the game. By good I mean when something new comes out I don't have to waste 6 months gathering the money and by the time I gather them a brand new equipment is out already . I found a nice way at first - quests but I made a strange notion. The quests just stopped. I went to at least 50 planets and no quests. Then I tried trading first with meds and food but after noticing I earn 2k cr for one course approx a month and a half. Then I tried with drugs and luxuries at peleng planets but still no decent money were earned. And finally today I tried being a pirate - bad idea. In the beggining I am weak and the military ships are faster and stronger and they litteraly rape me >.< . Can someone tell me how to earn good money in the game? There is the cheat code of course but I dont want to ruin my gaming by cheating.Oh and one last question - can I make the game run forever? Or for as long as I want at least. For example I find Makhpella and I just dont kill her. I think that the rangers squad is gonna clear the whole galaxy though... they become overpowered about 3015 and they start ganking pretty bad - 10 pieces at a time. Thank you in advance!