View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Registered Member

Thank you for trying to help Nike-it. After leaving my message for the forum the other day I did try to run the game without sli, I also tried it without physics enabled and the game still wouldn't run. I did however figure it out and the game is running correctly so I will explain it, if it can help anybody else.

In the config.cfg file I had to manually set the shader from 4 back to 3. I had found that fix in another thread here on the forum. That solved getting the shader error message but I was still crashing before the game would start. I ended up changing the screen resolution in the config file from game default to what my monitor runs at and everything has been working great since. Never fails that on my 1920 x 1080 monitor the game would crash and neither the Nvidia drivers or the game could display properly at the different resolution.

I played the game for about 40 minutes last night and everything seems to be working as it should. Hope this can help anybody else running into issues where the game fails to launch.