View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 12:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolum View Post
Drive with the cockpit view you fuckin' noob!

Impressions from the video:
- physics don't seem all that acurate
- crashes are laughable
- instant repair while you're on the road? Are you ******* kidding me? I thought this was a sim?! I don't even think SCS games have this, you have to reach a service shop at least if you want to repair your truck.
- you don't have to align your truck and attach trailers yourself. Again, I thought this was a SIM?

I sure hope that there really is a "realism" option where you can set everything to as realistic as possible because from this video it sure as hell doesn't look like a trucking sim. At all. It looks like an average arcade trucking game. And that would be a damn shame.
SCS does have a instant repair feature. This acts like a on road repair service where a vehicle drives to you and repair your vehicle but it isn't a good feature. The game should at least advance time as if you had to wait for someone to come an fix your truck.

It does look like an arcade game and I hope that interviewer was sacked because that was the worst game trailer I've ever seen from GT. It didn't show the game at its full potential and he seemed to have NFI about the game or trucking. The game will be quite real, you just need to know how to drive a truck. There will be many features you will not have know were in the game when you come to playing it.