View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Approved Member

Zapatista, I guess the second question has already been answered previously.

But I have a question about a subject many complained on IL-2 series (and led to development of many softwares and MODs to correct this): aircraft markings.

I believe they will be the 1940 standard for German planes (a little question about it: will the swastikas be avaible? They make it so more historical correct and immersive) and A1 markings for British planes, right?. But will there be default skins with the markings (such as in some American and Japanese planes, and in Hawker Tempest in IL-2) and only lettering show (and this lettering, will it be similar to the old one, that looks more like it was glued than painted, or like in fully marked skins we can find around or even like MAT Manager (the markings and lettering are a little bit transparent so they look more natural in game)? And will we be avaible to select some special markings (this specially concerning about German planes. Some planes were painted with different markings instead of numbers). Will we be avaible to select different variations of this kind of markings on Storm of War? I know it might be too early for this question because you've said on the first page that sounds haven't been set yet, but it might be outdated, so: different accents for squadrons formed by foreign pilots (Polish, Czech, French and etc.)? And what about some popular phrases said over radio (such as "Achtung Spitfeuer!"), will they be present in the speech pack?

Last edited by Lucas_From_Hell; 05-05-2009 at 11:47 PM.