View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gniarf View Post
Painkillers ?! NOOOOOOOOOO !!
Its not like their made of lead and smell of sulfur....*hides something behind his back*

Quote:
Ohh...Someone spend quite some time painting flames...
Had to stay focused , so I focused on playing with flame descales until I got something right. Now I can and do decales in PSP 9.

Quote:
Capacitors for railguns are quite bulky and couldn't fit in a pistol, at least not now, so I'm afraid you'll have to rely on magic.
Naw micornized energy systems fit in their too
But for a game like this it doth not compute

Quote:
Ah, just .50 - nothing oversized lol.
LOL

Quote:
I have 2 problems with UT04:
1-I call it UT3
2-I hate this game
Its more like UT 3.1..... then again UT3 is what 3.9? 0-o ...
*looks at gears of war PC* epic.... YOU SUCK.......

Quote:
Then, could you PM me/post weapon.uc+minugun+asrifle? (kinda lazy to reinstall a game just to extract 3 .uc files)
Ya I'll have to dig im out you want just the weapon.uc files of the weapons and no fire modes ect?

Thanks!!!
Quote:
I think it took me 3-4 years. I started with serious sam, kudos to croteam for giving their c++ source code to the modders...ended up 4 years later making my own programs.
mabye in another 3-4 years I can write weapons from scratch on UT04
Quote:
"catch its breath"? What do you mean exaclty?
Thinking: capacitor whine when they are stressed, so no whine=no stress. No whine dure "catch breath" times means no stress on the PSU...Either you're/I'm misinterpreting something, or the voltages are too low and your mobo issued a standby (weird). You're sure you don't have those breaks on other computers as well?
The PSU is a few years old and only 550 watt, I need a new one badly.

It feels and sounds like the PC had a drop in power not enough to cause a hard reset or anything just acting strangely, I don;t have any other ATX v2+ PSUs to dose some testing .....

Quote:
This and lust for brains?...That sound like a bad case of frankeinstania. I suggest replacing your screws with worms or scarabaes.
It dose not seem to matter how much brains I eat...er...replace.... they all turn to goo after awhile

Quote:
...And Gniarf begging for another box of aspirin...
I suggest looking at the dart gun, it has poison dmg too. They probably have 2 variables for this 1-bDoesPoisonDmg and 2-The amount of dmg (a few thousands if I recall).
Worst case scenario: clone the dartgun, then change impact damage, model/texture/sound/ammo/etc....
I was still getting use to their strange and unintuitive editor(god fomm is so much easier to use), I'll have to look for the dart gun when I get it up and running.

Quote:

THERE HE(/she?) GOES AGAIN!! DUCK AND COVER !!
I is a he who lives under rocks