Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSMlee View Post
*hands you aspirins* It can get worse as well
Painkillers ?! NOOOOOOOOOO !!
Quote:
All I can do is some basic level of skinning
http://zippydsmlee.wordpress.com/200...1/skins-alive/
Ohh...Someone spend quite some time painting flames...
Quote:
Generally those need visual updates then again so would a magnetic rail system (bullet is fired or assisted using magnetism) but if you can micronize it and have it inside the weapon overhauling how it looks is not as badly needed...since I has little skill in changing skins much less models ><.

For Necrovision HI-tech explanations might not work, but a magic based one where you explain the pistol is a keep sake and due to all the magic circleing around its been enhanced.
Capacitors for railguns are quite bulky and couldn't fit in a pistol, at least not now, so I'm afraid you'll have to rely on magic.
Quote:
Ah, just .50 - nothing oversized lol.
Quote:
I have a problem in UT04 I can't get minigun and a assault rifle to share ammo after some attempts and more research I found I need to disable bNoAmmoInstances.... but I am unsure how to implement it (weapon.bNoAmmoInstances or use it as a starting bool and set bNoAmmoInstances=false in the default properties)0-o had no luck getting something to work ><
I have 2 problems with UT04:
1-I call it UT3
2-I hate this game
Then, could you PM me/post weapon.uc+minugun+asrifle? (kinda lazy to reinstall a game just to extract 3 .uc files)
Quote:
Ya once I get the damn utility , how big is it? I'm on dailup until I get back home...
75kb compressed
Quote:
Ya but how mnay years to I ahve to cut and apste to understand WTF I am doing??
I think it took me 3-4 years. I started with serious sam, kudos to croteam for giving their c++ source code to the modders...ended up 4 years later making my own programs.
Quote:
when I play a game a it goes to load a level it will stop whining and the computer acts as its its trying to catch its breath for a few seconds before being able to finish loading.
"catch its breath"? What do you mean exaclty?
Thinking: capacitor whine when they are stressed, so no whine=no stress. No whine dure "catch breath" times means no stress on the PSU...Either you're/I'm misinterpreting something, or the voltages are too low and your mobo issued a standby (weird). You're sure you don't have those breaks on other computers as well?
Quote:
My PSU is going..I try and give it a jolt by sticking my fingers in a socket..but it only gives me a slight buzz....
This and lust for brains?...That sound like a bad case of frankeinstania. I suggest replacing your screws with worms or scarabaes.
Quote:
I need to try Dead space sometime soon so I can whine on it...its no wonder I can hear the capacitors on my monitor and PSU crying...
...And Gniarf begging for another box of aspirin...
Quote:
I could not figure out how to add poison to a weapon...
I suggest looking at the dart gun, it has poison dmg too. They probably have 2 variables for this 1-bDoesPoisonDmg and 2-The amount of dmg (a few thousands if I recall).
Worst case scenario: clone the dartgun, then change impact damage, model/texture/sound/ammo/etc....
Quote:
instead I put fire on it but meh.....I wanted to use radiation for my but radiation is only used to fck over the player.....and nothing else...god F03 is a watered down simplified mess..... *annoyed rant rant annoyed*
THERE HE(/she?) GOES AGAIN!! DUCK AND COVER !!