View Single Post
Old 04-13-2009, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Default Newb needs help ^^

I only got started with this game and its awesome. But iam haveing dilemma about what units to take.

Atm i have green emerald dragons. black dragons,bowman, elf archer(not hunter) and inqusitiors.

I was searching on forum but didnt find solution to my problem.

Iam playeing on normal with mage 24 lvl, and Iam in deathland atm. I killed general (main q, battle with crystal) and its was easier to kill him than those dragons that wander around (black dragons). And I want to kill them but not so that half of my army is dead after single battle.

My att/def/int is 10/21/24, and i use hammer i got from dwarven king because its the only weapon that gives me att. I also have greatdruid staff and archmage staff but i have plenty of int (or do I?).

I`ve read tactic with skeleton archers and dragon arrows, and here is my problem. I have regalia of true faith (4 def, 800 leadership but -1 morale of undead) and i dont have any spare regalia that comes near it( i have +100 leadership and grifins regalia). I have bow that gives +3 dmg to archers and +15% physical dmg and mind talent tolernace lvl 2.

Are those skeleton archers worth of disposing my regalia?

My wife is Neoka ( elf princess).
I have that weapon that gives +1 poison damage
I tried with fairies/sprites but without angas ruby(i cant find it in my inventory but iam sure i had it) and i find they are not dragon killers or maybe witout ring its not worth it?

I also have knights in "horde" since i finished main q. Maybe i should use them?

Last edited by bakani; 04-13-2009 at 11:04 AM.