View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 05:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofas75 View Post
Yes, of course, thanks. I would be very grateful for the tips. If this is not considered a spoiler. And I also forgot to say Asmadeo is completely useless due to his slow development. In the Russian version, he learns much faster. I just removed him because he occupied the necessary slot.And my tactic is to first use the phoenix and the dragon of chaos, neutralizing the magician and finishing off the remains by turning them into stones with the help of gorgons. If there are other tips, I'm ready to listen.
Don't ditch Asmadeo. He develops quite slowly but is ultra useful later. Also remember Asmedeo receives experience when he gets damage.

Main tips are of course creatures you should use. I would say best creatures for no losses challenge have at least one (preferably all) of following:

1. Durable and easy to heal
2. Can summon
3. Can disable enemy units
4. Can help Asmadeo development
5. Can resurrect

I can give you list of units that fit into those but perhaps you want to figure them out yourself? List probably takes away some enjoyment...

Generally on fights you want to disable enemies until you can get rid of biggest threats. Another good tactic is to use terrain as advantage and let summons take care of rest.