View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 10:11 PM
Approved Member

Unhappy No way to create new units...

After countless tries of trying to create new units, doing everything by the rule (quick recap of what I did: create a new session in editor, copy the loc_ses, .ses, data, interface_textures, models, textures. files to the folder, creating a new texture (.dds), cloning the unit I wanted to "repaint", cloned the model .bma file, changed the bowman_diff (bowman is just an example) to whatever name I changed my unit name too meaning I renamed the unit in data files, I renamed it in loc_ses files under units, where all the races all placed, and when I entered the game, the units interface was swapped with the one I wanted (meaning it was successful), the unit had the stats I set for it when I opened it's card (right click over the unit), I bought the unit in the store (I used the editor to place the unit in that store) as I bought it everything was normal, it was part of my army, but when I entered the battle the game crashes, showing me an error message saying something like "archer.bma file is v.86... while this binary supports only v.41. Can't find a way to fix it. Anyone know anything about this?