View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 02:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
Hi , glad to hear it's challenging . But that's why I said impossible is not possible without knowing how the game develops.
First of all, I don't attack the spider before getting to level 15 , even 16 if I manage to do it. And that also means longer fighting with the units you choose for the spider fight - which means they will increase their rank(very important). You can't kill it with units ranked 2-3 .
Second, there were always some options to have a level5 unit in your army. I think I managed to kill the spider without level5 once,can't remember the details. My last game was with mage hero and I had level5 , so it's different from yours.
Third, you have to plan everything since the beginning,thinking exactly for that encounter and choose every skill very carefully.
Hope this helps
Yes it does. My units are all above rank level 5, though. Didn't find level 5 creatures..

Is there any workaround to make this easier? I don't want to restart, honestly. I think I could reach level 14 with several loses, but probably not more. Getting up to level 15 would imply facing "Very strong" or deadlier encounters.