View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
I have Steam latest version, which is 1.3.1 build 6280. Hope it'll work allright anyway. Can I do any test to check that it fully works as intended?

Do I need to start a Warriors of the North standard campaign or an Ice and Fire campaign? I guess the second contains the first (like Crossworlds contained Armored Princess), but I want your confirmation.

Will it be compatible with the spanish translation of the game, or do I need to play WotN in english?

Hype begins!
I think that if the game starts, it will work ok.
You have to start an Ice and Fire campaign and you have to play the english version.
I bought all KB games on GoG and tested an earlier version of the mod on a steam cracked version, it worked back then. I hate Steam and all the checks and additional programs it requires and the internet connection dependability. I hope the mod works for you.
To Raknefne : You can't make everybody happy, that's true. But if you like the general idea of a mod, I guess you'll be able to enjoy the game. Actually vanilla WoTN made most people unhappy - hence modding . And the mod I've made mostly for myself - to be able to enjoy this game.
About the song medal - the song skill is powerful anyway and the new difficulty to obtain the medal kinda balances itself. I think I managed to get it to level 2 , never focused on it though. There are many things to have in this game and you can't have it all, that's my idea. Focus on what you want and what strategy you chose.

Last edited by jorko80; 05-07-2019 at 08:00 AM.