View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 10:44 AM
Approved Member

Default Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucrysty View Post
Also in the cellars the rewards are not properly fixed in the available AREA.They are randomly positioned . As you can see in the screenshot there are in space so it is impossible to collect them and just waisted my money in upgrading this cellar because just 1 crystal and 60 gold was available to collect in the cellar . other 4 rewards were in the space .Also in first island i find this when something to collect is in the rocks near the water ...

Also in first island i find this when something to collect is in the rocks near the water ...

The most annoying thing is that whenever you enter a cave or map or get out it will zoom in so you have to zoomout every time . If you could implement to remember your zoom settings would be awesome .
Cellar: The coins etc in space is not to collected, it is for the scenary, like the ones having the cellar has stuffed things away like the boxes. It is random what you get by buying 3x5.000 gold for the access to the cellars. Sometimes a waste other times super. It is meant like a gambling, if too strong you will always build cellar... btw, I've noticed I always buy cellar in my games, can't help the gambling...

The first island something to collect: have to check.

Zoom: yes, noted, we are aware of that.

Last edited by raknefne; 03-19-2017 at 11:01 AM.