View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 04:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun1916 View Post
I have to report a bug! I have a problem with the U2VS (LNB). When I tried out the game after downloading and installing the game I tried the U2VS (LNB) out with the diffrent skins inkluded and everythhing worked fine. But now ,from my second game session since updating only the default skin works. If I choose any of the other skins the entire aircraft appears completely white, both in game and in the arming window.
I have had the same problem, are you using a custom 24 bit skin by any chance (its also possible that one or more of the new custom skins for the U2 loaded by TD is a 24 bit), reducing the skin to the older lower bit format will stop this problem from happening, I have already posted this issue with at the TD beta forum, but at least I now know it is not only me that this is affecting.

By the way even though it is blank in the arming screen, if you proceed to the mission the skin you have picked will load correctly.

Edit..... OK just checked, and it would appear that the U2SLNB - Summer 45, Summer 44 and the all the U2 voids are all 24 bit, if you avoid choosing those then you should be able to see the skin you've selected in the arming screen, you may have to launch a mission and go back before it resets though.

Last edited by Spudkopf; 02-09-2017 at 05:07 AM. Reason: more info