View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 09:49 AM
Approved Member

Well, I've not finished the game, but here is my opinion :

Story/background :

It rocks. Games speaking about the ww1 are rare, and the mix with hell is simply awesome. But an American hero is a bad choice imho, not very original.
8/10

Combat/gameplay :

Lots of weapon, an incredible combo system, a gameplay with two one-handed weapon, a fast paced fps (but sad for the bunny hop), just what I expected.
9/10

Graphics/technical aspects :

Good graphics, but a little too blury. Love the ambiant. Some framerate problems in some levels. About the loadings, they're a little too longer.
7/10

Sound :

Good sounds, nothing to say about that. BUT...but the voices are....specials
7/10

AI :

Don't mind. It's not Armed Assault or Swat 4, I don't care about that. Just some problems with the pathfinding imho.

Lasting Appeal :

Multiplayer seems to be not interesting, sad, painkiller was awesome in MP. Solo (campaign+challenges), in hard mode, seems to be long. I didn't finished it, but I'm pretty sure NecrovisioN is longer than actual fps. I paid the game 23€, so I'm satisfied.
8/10

Modability :

It's rare nowadays.
10/10

Conclusion :

Like zaggynl said(sorry, i've paste your sentence), the game feels like a tough mix of painkiller/serious sam/wolfenstein, minus the bhopping and far smoother gameplay. Sad for these two last points, but i'm overally satisfied.
Just what I expected. My favourite game since F.E.A.R. Sad that just a few people are interested by it. I really hope that the game will be Profitable for you.
9/10

Things that need to be done :

Add bunny hopping (please )

Last edited by Kr3v; 03-31-2009 at 10:22 AM.