View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 02:11 PM
Approved Member

Default More game photos

A few things are changed in the starting town on Nordlig: At top left corner there's a boat you can take after defeating the guards. Also Runolv's cabin is moved within town to make questing easier. The quest with the drunkards is moved inside the town too, to avoid too much horseriding. At the bottom there's a new building, a Guild where you can save gold and earn interest.

foto by.bmp

New creatures: First of all I'm fighting Necro Lizard on Nordlig. At the top in my army, I have a stack of 4 Air Elementals and 4 Fire Elementals. The Fire Elementals have casted the vulcano that hits random targets. Peasants are now green and are called Gardners - they can plant plants and heal them. Below also a new creature, Cudly Abonimation, that casts spells etc., the Fire Spider at the bottom makes fireshots and has a fire aura. In front of the Gardners, there is a big fly, its my companion, the Royal Dragonfly. The companion will always have 1 in stack but grows in stats. At last there is a reddish ghost in the middle. It is a level 3 ghost which we have turned a little red, so it is easier to see the difference between level 2 and 3. An undead troop can be summoned each battle, because I have chosen to be a Soul Wanderer Hero, and I can develop a skill that gives different undead summonings in battle depending on the skill level.

kamp.bmp

At the top left corner there's also a red ghost - instead of Olaf. Each hero type have a different "Olaf". As Soul Wanderer it is a ghost, the Blacksmith has a Miner etc. These chars also do the animation when using Rage Skills, not Olaf. So yes, it is a huge mod, a lot has been modded!

Last edited by raknefne; 08-27-2016 at 10:39 AM.