View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 12:14 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

I know this forum has its quietness-times, but god damn. Its like a personal forum for like maybe 3, 4... 5 nah max 12 people at most.

Everytime I open this forum, I just imagine a BIIIIIIIIIIG tumbleweed.
I know im not helping the situation at all, but what am I gonna do

In the next Release, namely 0.6.2X there will be fantastic stuff (or atleast I plan to include fantastic stuff).
Which will include
*RCFF(Random Contacts-Fleet Framework)
-A Tool which makes it EXTREMELY easy to create custom rc-fleets.

*AI Agents (CPU Players)
-Do not expect too incredibly much from that in 0.6.2X, it will just be a "preview" of their capabilities.

*GateBlockades²
-I tried to code something like that in the past, but failed miserably. But this time I got the proper functions.
-So what can you Expect?: Gate-Blockades, See the Government, Corporations, or Private Organizations/Pirates blocking the Portals by setting up a perimeter around them and protecting it.

*The Prestus Corporation
-New Faction, I won't spoil that much about them, but their main Weapons will be kinetic-based, with a nice pack of new accesible sectors/systems.

Heres a short Preview about the RCF-Fleets Table (You input your custom fleets here to let them be initialized by the main script)
http://pastebin.com/iFUEGkuG

@REQUEST: YOU, EXACTLY, I MEAN YOU!: How about you help me bug-test RCFF by Creating your own Table?, its very easy to do!, heres a sample of another Fleet pasted into the Table:
http://pastebin.com/NHehWQf6

Either create it from scratch, or modify the existing _NULL table with your Ideas!.

Thanks for Reading ^_^
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 07-28-2016 at 03:05 AM.