Thread: beyond 4.13
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baball View Post
- Rework the FW190's FM so it won't get stuck in the"mud"when we are taxing and it won't fly like a jet, especialy when I gain speed while climbing at 10m/s.
How about not changing the FM of the Fw190. I find it pretty convincing.
Quote:
- Change the COG of the yak7s, TBFs/TBMs and Pe8 because it looks really wierd when using the external camera and the yak7s have an annoying tendency to pitch down constantly.
I have no trouble keeping the Yaks trimmed and do not observe said tendency to nose down. Though they may have a tendency to nose down when getting fast, IIRC.
Quote:
- I'm no expert about the spitfire FM but would it be possible to correct it's quite brutal tendency to pitch up even at low speeds ?
IIRC the Spit needs a lot of trim down to stay level even at low speeds and also is a bit tedious to keep in trim (as it has a tendency to be out of trim when flying a mere 10 to 20 kph faster) - but there are other planes that do have a tendency to pitch up in neutral trim, e. g. the 109
Quote:
- I don't know how hard it would be to code this into the game but would it be possible to ease the ground handling of twin or multi engined planes for players who don't have multiple throtles by combining engine power with the rudder input ?
If this is done, then please make it a feature that can be disabled.