View Single Post
Old 03-25-2015, 12:59 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdietz View Post
Will love to give these a try.The yellow noses look a little closer to the mark that the default ones found in game.
BTW- I wanted to ask you if you had any plans to do any skins ( say the Ju-87D...) in BoS or the future Battle of Moscow ( with perhaps a new Ju-87B more than likely..) 777 flight sims? Is there a signifigantdifference in the quality and/or the format of the requirements in the this and the 777 sims?
Hi there,

I don't use those games at present, and don't plan to do any skins for them.

In case you are wondering I imagine it would be impossible to use CoD skins in other games. All the different parts of the skin are spread out like a jigsaw puzzle on the skin textures, and they way they are laid out would differ from game to game. Also the way the colours work wouldn't be the same.
I don't know about the quality of the skins in the other games. CoD skins are really nice, and a great deal of credit should go to the original 1c/Maddox artists who did the rivets/ panel lines and bump maps (that are default, and laid over the skins in-game). They are really excellent, and a joy to work with. Whoever did those is highly talented. I just put a bit of paint underneath them, mostly.
I think the lighting we have in the game at the moment works really well with those rivets/panels etc.

More skins coming soon

Cheers, Setback

Flying online as Setback.