Thread: Modding SW3?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 10:56 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Oh, I guess I just increased that levelup-integer a bit too much lol.

These over the top OP Ships only will be there for free Owning use until v1.0 comes out, Which will get an thread here on the Forum and will (hopefully) be balanced.

ATM These kinds of stuffs are there for Testing and just Playing around with the Content of the Mod.

Oh damn, not having more than 12 options sucks, I just uploaded a fix: DialogGW.xml
Just drag it over to Data/Scripts/Trade/
Now there are multiple Pages. (This fix IS Compatible with older Saves aswell)

I Would also like to get other stuff from the StarRover to here, but the good stuff seems now to be Off-Limits without an Account there, Still trying to Register...

And another small tip: Be careful with the Hyperjump feature, there are alot of systems you aren't supposed to be, heh.
maybe just another hint: When you attack Stations, the owners of these Stations will send out Bounty Hunters (Mercs) or if they are Corporates, they will send their own Flights to kill you until they get their Money.

EDIT:
Gibberish russian at the Splash screen?, hmmm. could you maybe somehow make an screenshot?.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 02-09-2015 at 11:12 PM.