View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 02:37 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheva75 View Post
I'm so difficult to find direct path to enter Royal castle @ Galenirim, and then i'm not completed to finish task "Allies in the fight for the Dark cause - Put Befed on the throne of Galenirim"

Any advice pls...
Off the top of my head

Find Befed in some hut in the corner. Kill his "rival" (some hero on the map I think).

Try to find out about a poetry contest. Get the guy from Montelban to be your poet (the guy who tries to capture the Julia daughter girl from the circus).

After you find out about the poetry contest, go into your inventory and right click on the montelban guy and 'talk' to him and he will say he can win the contest.

You need to talk to the innkeeper to get this started, but you might have to 'coerce' him by black mailing him. This requires a portrait of some dwarf and some other random stuffs.

You'll also need to sneak in by getting a special submarine which the shipmaker will tell you how to do IF you rescued his son which is in the Tristam cave dungeons (where you found Scrag and that other orc rebel leader).

Once you go in, you get to fight a bunch of elves and the elven king. After defeating him, you will put Befed on the throne. Make sure you fight everything in that dungeon as you only get to go there once. Beating the king makes it inaccessible.