View Single Post
Old 08-22-2014, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
Well, Matt, this NPC is very easy to miss. You know there are a few flying platforms in Atrixus. One of them leads to the traitor guy you need to eventually kill. There is another in the (middle?) of the map where the yellow circle-not-quite-pentagram thingy is, the area with the inn and the demon who had his son captured. If you take this flying platform, you will be taken to a small flying island where another Demonologist Demoness lives. She sells 4 spells in my game (Volcano, Armageddon and 2 weaker ones) + Demons and Demonologists.

Could have easily missed her out myself.
Wow, I need to check this out. I love Demonologists.

In my game I have been able to grind my way through Portland now, killing everything on that island except for the fight against the 1 black dragon. Not sure how I can no loss this yet. So I'm off to Inselburg and Monteville for some goodies, then Atrixus to try to pick up some Demonologists. Then more grinding, I guess.

40 no loss fights done so far.

EDIT: yep, it's just like DG says, if you teleport to Atrixus you start on that yellow circle thingy, and there's a platform just off there which takes you up to the demonologist guy, Verdelet. He has 140 Demonologists, Volcano, Armageddon etc. So now I am very pleased with my team of Demonologists, Demons, Cerebuses, Scoffer Imps, Imps with my measly 2 Demonesses in reserve.

Last edited by Zhuangzi; 08-22-2014 at 02:53 PM.