View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 07:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_wakeful View Post
Hey guys, I'm playing the demo of this game and loving it except that its hard as crap. I'm playing on easy and I still can't get passed the 'attack the convoy' portion of the mission. I have read the tutorials on a different forum (linked from here somewhere) and read through other posts, yet I still suck at this game. Can anyone give me some ideas that I might have missed so far? I can make it to the hill with no casualties (if I'm careful) but I just get destroyed from there.
Thanks for the help.

P.S. the tutorial says something about capturing enemy armor, but I can't figure out how to do that (besides grabbing a truck I found). There are lots of anti-tank guns around that I want to use.
Most of the AT guns are damaged or destroyed, so you can't use them. Several AT guns are available in front of the hill, and you can take them like you grab the truck. Also try to use cumulative shells against the enemies on the hill, the tanks are not very strong there, so one shot will be enough. and also don't forget to take more shells from broken tank. Wish this helps.