View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaFr0sT View Post
this is THE most ret..ded, ...ed up, lie..g son of a b..ch company. this will not be tolerated, and by that i mean i'm SURE gonna rip this game from any of the 1000000 torrent sites.

and BTW this game WILL be outdated by the time it releases even if it would be released tomorrow <-- i'm sure of it ! and it is just another cheap copy of 18 WoS with different roads with no bends (u just drive straight and change highways) and some other features.

cheap game, nasty graphics, boring gameplay and the devs are nowhere to be seen with new updates. i logged in after about 2 monhts of inactivity and still no updates !

to hell with this !
As much a right as you've got to be angry, now you are the one talking shit. Even though the game isn't finished yet, from the few screenshots and videos I've seen from it it's obvious that this game is gonna be in a completely different ballgame than the 18WoS series. The game will have actual roads from California, both highways and secondary roads, with a pretty detailed environment.

Sure, the graphics won't be as "next gen" as the latest Live For Speed releases, for example, but then again graphics don't make a game. Like I said in another post somewhere on this forum, some of the best games ever made have "dated" graphics but are still unbeatable gameplay wise even today. For me, the graphics are good enough from what I've seen. The most important aspect, for me, is the physics of the trucks & trailers, and of course gameplay.

As for your comment on "boring gameplay"... how can you possibly know? Have you played the game?

We've all been waiting for this game to be released for a while, some for over 5 years. And we're all disappointed - though not at all surprised, personally - to see that they've yet again postponed the release date. But the fact remains that there simply is not a better trucking sim out there, otherwise we'd all be playing that and no one would care about R&R. This means that if and when R&R finally does get released, it will probably be the best trucking sim out there. Although I seem to remember that there are other trucking sims being developed by other companies, but I'm not following them.