View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzprox View Post
I'm currently playing my warrior on impossible. so far i'm going well.
At lvl 5 i had ~ 1300 leadership, then i killed the turtle plundered freedom islands and when i came back i had 3700 leadership . After this clearing the starting area was very easy. My army was: inquisitors, canoneers (i found some in the islands and a sacrifice scroll as well ), marauders (also from the islands, gave me much money to be able to buy some good artifacts), ancient bears and evil beholders (from the swamp).
I left 2 heroes on the islands cleared the rest. From the orc embassy i could buy shamans they replaced my ancient bears and soon my marauders were replaced by griffins. My army remained the same since then and i'm already at the elves. i had around 3-4 battles so far when i had significant losses (the orc embassy, fighting the future self etc) the rest was quite easy and mostly w/o any causalities. My warrior is lvl 18, day 12, leadership around 11k and i have around 800k gold. (gold is not an issue as i play mostly w/o losses. when i fought my future self i have bought a completely different army just for that fight, then i left the survivors behind and continued with my original party )
This army really shines. the battles are not short but i can controll it very well. in the first round i can usually disable every ranged enemy and the melees stay at their line as well (with totems, cloned griffins, a well placed iceball (now it has 1500 hp).
An other interesting thing about my warrior is that it1s quite possible that he may have 30 int quite soon. that means 2+2 turn clones which is one of my most used spell.
lol

30 int with an lvl 18 warrior?