View Single Post
Old 11-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
If you are up to day 19 now, then there's no reason you can't finish by day 24, even with going back to the Undead lands. So kudos to you. I knew about the time of day travelling thing, but I still seemed to have to go back and forth a bit in my Impossible game.

I will persevere with The Witcher (and they have fixed loading times) but right now I am enjoying Vampire: Bloodlines. Basically the beginning of that seemed better than the beginning of The Witcher.
I'm up to day 9 and currently clearing elven area. This includes an extra trip to pirate area. I'm undecided If I want to make a third trip to pirate area (only left is orc rebillion - seems like a waste of time to go there again but what the heck).

There has been a bit of bickering about classes being uneven but I'm finding my paladin (now level 20) so far to be much easier than warrior or mage. Not sure if it is because of items or natural nature of paladin. At level 20 I have soemthing like 15 15 17 for attack/defense/int and this does not include 15 bonus attack against undead/demons. Also - oddly my rage/mana and leadership are all very high (something like 80/100/13500). Of course I have not done the two 'hard' fights yet but I'm expecting them to not be too bad since they fall into the paladin strengths (undead and demon).

I think if I made a real effort (not my style) I could have kept the time (to this point to 7 days) and finish in the low/mid 20's (a couple of times I've gotten up and forgotten to hit pause - and I waste a lot of time regaining mana).