View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Yep, I believe you. I wasn't saying you cheated, simply that I wasn't sure how to cut it down to 24 days. I would have thought it possible to complete the game this quickly on lower difficulties by avoiding several fights. My Impossible game took 36 days and it would have been even longer (maybe 40-42) if I had cleared out everything.

I haven't tried the Giant tactic you describe here, but it sounds good. And it looks liked I guessed correctly with the Sacrifice - initial Sprites/Lake Fairies tactic. I think we agree that these are best units for damage in the game. Criticals of up to 20,000 are quite possible with 20,000 leadership.

So well done!
I must say, that my strategy would actually work with any class. The warrior would benefit from another 6000 Leadership. In a way its kinda sad tho how overpowered some combos are. Just equip another +1 damage item and the Fairies get another 30% damage increase. More different damage types would also help with Dragons. I guess next try is Warrior on Impossible . Makes picking a wife easier too, since the Warrior already comes with 2 weapon slots.

But probably not anytime soon. Maybe shortly before the expansion comes out to refresh my memory