View Single Post
Old 11-01-2008, 01:39 AM
Approved Member

The telescopic sight sounds p. cool. The core of my mages current army is composed of sprites, lake faeries and dryads on cra... erm, I mean Anga's Ring. (+3 to speed, initiative and morale of all female creatures iirc.) i I'm using Royal Snakes and Griffins with that cuz I got double greater druids staff, (+4 int. +%50 attack for animals) snake boots (+1 speed AND initiative for all snakes) and the griffin kings feather(regalia, +1 speed to griffins and all lvl1 critters) AND on top of that the winged wind( a pair o' sandals that gives all flying and soaring creatures +1 speed). Obviously this combo is possible with Xeona who is the best wife evarr imho. I'm keeping elves and hunters in reserve for fights where I think a ranged element could be useful plus they get a morale bonus for being in an all-elf army. This alternative army of mine would be MUCH more viable with this telescopic sight but I never found it in my game and I'm lvl 24 in demonis now. Is it a rare item? Where do you usually get it?

Last edited by Eldritch; 11-01-2008 at 01:49 AM.