View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon View Post
Is interesting, because Russia is the second market for the PC games , after USA . And with less PC per capita than in USA , perphas 10 or 20 times less - only 10 millons .

We not would see almost games for PC if it were not for the Russians and the CIS players, or games like Far Cry 2, which are a soft copy of some Ukrainians games. Do you not know that in the CIS will sell some PC games more than in the rest of the world, such as STALKER, or more than in USA, as The Witcher? And that in a country with a lot less PC than USA, Germany or England.

I agree that Russians pc games are the best pc games!! I just bought the Russian version of Collapse ( i think you know about this game don you?) I am very happy to see more pc games coming this year!! And yes most companies here in europe dosent make enough pc games and it is a bad thing for pc gameing... It is nice to see that Russia continue supports the pc! And here in Greece we have even less pc than Russia, most of them are realy old.... And that because pc is very expensive here in Greece so we need a lot of money to buy a good pc!