Thread: Naked challenge
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM
Approved Member

I had a closer look at those wanderer gloves and came across something interesting, although sadly exploitative. Yet again, not sure if this has been reported before, however - there is a way how to get pet dragon from level 1 to level 60 in just one battle...
So here we go: wanderer gloves give +10 rage for every teleport spell used. No need to use higher than level 1 teleport which is the cheapest, so for cost of 5mana you get 10rage; 10mana gives you 20rage etc. As tested this works indefinitely, regardless of 20rounds rage generation limit. So situation we have here is : for 10mana you get 20 rage. Now, if we are in return able to generate 10 or more mana from 20rage, we will get pet dragon experience for using mana accelerator skill, and also have sufficient mana for casting teleports again. (note: it is not about 10mana vs 20rage really, that's just neat example, it is basically 1:2 ratio). now quick look at pet dragon mana accelerator levels - see King's bounty : armored princess : sticky Appendix, and you'll see that mana generation is more than generous to sustain this process indefinitely....
So what you do is get some unit with high initiative (in order not to get hit), just small numbers (in order to maximize leadership ratio of enemy vs. you and maximize pet dragon exp. gain) and let some huge one slow enemy stack standing. Do not hit the enemy unit , just teleport around and use the combo - teleport - mana accelerator. When you get tired of it, just kill enemy unit. In my test I got tired after 14 pet dragon levels..voila

Last edited by impy; 02-24-2013 at 09:04 PM.