View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

Smile be payshent rig n roll will come out

the developers are doing there very best they can to release the game. They are in the last stage of testing, they just are making sure that there are as few bugs as possible before they release the game. They probably figure that if they were to release the game with all the bug in it, then we all would complain until they made patches to fix the bugs. So they're fixing them now, rather then later. to make sure we are completely satisfied with the game. To be honest i have all of 1c company's trucking games, all accept for one witch is king of the road and i have not yet been unsatisfied with any of these games. These guys know what they are doing, they make there games more interesting and fun to play. I think that they do a great job and they should take as long as necessary, to make sure we are satisfied with rig n roll. I pity those who rather have a game full of bugs, verses a game that is satisfying and worth waiting for. You guys should just let them do what they need to do for the release of the game and stop complaining about it. They know we are awaiting the release of the game. This is what i think.

P.S. thanks Nike-it for the recommendation of the ati radeon hd 4850. I went for it and it is awesome, i love it thanks so much.

Last edited by grasshopper45; 09-12-2008 at 08:30 PM.