View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
Certainly the biggest line shooters anyway , quite how 'best' is measured is rather subjective, I can give you a dozen reasons why you simply can't take claims as a measure.
I think you missed my point though Cib, that if you are taking 303 then forget flying in any of the epic battles in July and most of August because they simply weren't there. Of course, it could just be unhistorical.
NP, Osprey

I will tell you later wether the campaigns at this add on are unhistorical or just started at the end of August (which is okey for me )

BTW - I faced considerable problem while downloading the add on. The speed didn't exceed 20 kbps/s so I interrupted it and waited a couple of hours for some better rate. Later on when I tried out again it stated The program has been downloaded already (during the first attempt I managed to download 20 percent of the .exe). Hope I will get some positive response from the Desastersoft office.

Edit: We have sended You a New Download Link! Do not interrupt Download again pls! Maybe use a DL Manager like JDownloader. You have two tryes for Download. If you fail, contact us again! Thomas

Thanks, guys! Good job.

Nos 310. & 311. Czechoslovak (virtual) squadrons

Asus P5N-T DELUXE nForce 780i, Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz, 4GB DDR2 RAM, GeForce 580 GTX 1.5 GB, SSD OCZ Vertex 2 120GB, Windows 7 64bit, Hewlett Packard LP2475w 24"
MS Sidewinder FF, Saitek Pedals, CH Throttle, Home made Trim Box, TrackIR 5

Last edited by 310_cibule; 12-07-2012 at 10:51 AM.