View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiberiu View Post
I agree with OP. THe only way to have fun with this game, if you want challange , is to self-impose rules. Do not use overpowered units (basically, all lvl 4 and 5), do not use overpowered spells (again, there are like 10 of them).

I can only wonder how playing the game on "Normal" would feel like. Seems to me its not made for brain scientists, if Impossible is absurdly easy, Normal is probably a joke.
I would urge you to check the KBAP/CW forums and check all the challenges suggested by IMPY. That guy knew how to give a challenge, and he used the exact rules you suggest. I had more fun with his challenges than ever before. It made the battles fun, intense, interesting... Where you would go as far as to care about your single awesome Lvl 3/lvl 2/lvl 1 stack who was all-important (DRYADS/Fairies anyone???) and make sure you dont lose much of it?

Yeah! That was a challenge. And we don't talk about no-loss too. it was about beating the game on impossible with the worst units possible. That created a story worthy of a song!!! How Drydas overwhelmed Black Dragons, even though the dragons are completely impervious to Dryads attacks by spawning tons of Thorbns and imbuing the Thorns with various spells (0% poison resistance for Black Dragons??? ANYONE???)

Last edited by DGDobrev; 11-03-2012 at 09:49 AM.