View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 03:49 AM
Approved Member

Sweet. I'm sure you know I have a small tooltip section on the bug thread. And reading it now, you'll find a few more description updates under Awards and also under Items. Maybe just do a find on description in case there are others. :p

Feel free to make up something colorful for the pre-order items. E.g., "An advance prayer to the gods has revealed this stunning piece of armor, which materialized out of thin air right into your lap." And ohhh - it would be great if you figured out how to add actual descriptions to the combat rune tooltips. Right now they just say their name and omit the part you really care about i.e. what the heck they do.

I'll be happy to link from there to the mod you make, too.

Edit: What did you come up with for the maiden's Call of Valhalla? I think I understand how it works, but it's hard to explain succintly. Right now if a unit dies and the maiden waits or does something else, you miss the rez if the unit goes again before the maidens do. So it can't go twice in a row after it takes the losses if you want to rez it. Maybe it should say "Restores a maximum of X forces of the targeted troop if they receive the Call of Valhalla before they act again."

Last edited by camelotcrusade; 10-31-2012 at 04:11 AM.