Thread: Bugfixes
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 06:56 PM
Approved Member

Update: Mod updated for Patch 5.
Other notes - In Patch 2, Last Hero was replaced with Stoneskin for the Skald talent "paean." I'm happy with this decision and no longer providing a mod to change it to dragon_slayer. In Patch 3, Avenging Angel was also added to "paean." Nice.

If you want to replace Stonekin (or any other spell in the list for paean) yourself, you will need to do it once in lines 867-871 and twice in lines 945-955 for a total of 3 replacements (e.g., spell_stone_skin twice and spell_stone_skin_attack once). All of Bhuric's changes that I packaged into my last version were covered in Patch 2 (fixes for Archmage's shield and soothsayer ice storm).

Song of Alfheim and Diversion FX Mod
The attachment below includes includes the song of alfheim mod to make it only target you with beneficial buffs and enemies with curses, and the diversion animation mod which makes it look like stun instead. A readme is included, but in case you don't read it Bhuric deserves full credit for developing the code for the song of alfheim mod.

Your location may vary but mine is in here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\King's Bounty - Warriors of the North\sessions\addon.

The correct order to install these is: Start with Patched files first (e.g., clean out any LUA files in your addon folder), Install Bhruic fixes if they are available, then install my mods over top of them. Zech's language mod alters completely different files and can be installed at any time.

Finally, I will be updating my attachment whenever Bhruic issues new versions of unit_special_attacks or addon_arena, or whenever there is a new official patch.
Attached Files
File Type: zip camelotcrusade fix 02-01.zip (28.6 KB, 486 views)

Last edited by camelotcrusade; 02-02-2013 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Updating mod for Patch 5.