View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Registered Member

Hi again, looks wise the game looks fine and Im willing to give it a chance, however how do I dock? right clicking doesnt work?

I have to say though the voice acting is pretty bad but I think I can overlook that as long as I dont get stopped playing the game because of bugs and thats what I fear the docking problem is? Hope not, please advise? Are there any english patches yet?

Ok thats me right at the station i.e watcher station and I definatly cant dock, thats just great Also the news says that start guy has another deal for me and when I reply he will let me know, now I pressed the tick, so how exactly do I reply or does reading that news start the mission?

I really want to play this game but if I cant Im going to go for a refund if a bug is making the game unfit for purpose. I only bought it less than 30 mins ago so its not like Im trying to see of the company. Will see if I can get past this though and see if anyones playing that can give me feedback at the end of tonight, Im away on jumpgate for a bit.

OMG , now I reloaded the game , clicked on the station, right clicked that is and now its stuck to the side and getting dmg, I had alot of respect for IC games after SR 2 but did you folks even have testers for this game? Please Please Please sort the english version, a few minutes into the game and I feel I should be gettin paid as a bug tester here.

Would be handy if someone who is anyone about that place could go and find out whether all this is going to get fixed at all? Sorry I just havent much faith in certain publishers, I have had this once before and assumed its a one of but apparently not. Would also appreciate if anyone could PM me the email of the IC Games publisher

Disgusted thus far this game isnt worth £5.00 in its current state in my view

Last edited by calnon; 08-09-2008 at 07:37 PM.