Thread: GMC Monopolisum
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 05:36 AM
Approved Member

Default GMC Monopolisum

I was looking through the screen shots of Men of War when I came to this one, http://www.1cpublishing.eu/screenshot/1500

It almost blew me from my chair, yes people, say now 'Oh, god, here it comes. What comes? Run!! Run!! Damn the Realisium is hitting like it does with FH2, oh, argggaggg, ahhhh!...', are those hard-top GMC CCKW-353s in North-Africa with British Troops on the back of them!

What the hell is Digital Mind Soft, Bestway or even your own historical departments/quality control telling you?
The British mainly used Chevrolets, Fords or Bedford trucks in North Africa, in all my years going through the IWM archives have I yet to find a picture of Brittish troops using British not American-owned GMC CCKW-353s or CCKW-352s for troop transport!

And the Dodge WC-53, what the hell, wheres the Chevrolet 30-cwt based vehicles such as the Model 1533X2s, WAs and WBs, C-60Ss and C-60Ls, Ford F8As and Bedford OYs.

Games are made for targeting audiences aren't they, which audience should a World War Two RTS target, the Sci-Fi FPS gamers?

Apart from that Vista sucks.