Thread: why?
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stublerone View Post
Just didn't want to sound arrogant. In true I never saw anybody on adw or seow abd in clanwars and campaigns ever flew that low and crashed into trees. Never saw that and I have persinally never craahed a tree. Human driven vehicles are not important, but as the engine was written to implement this, it would be great to try out the first steps towards a ground war sim included. Just not necessary, bit even with all other stuff, the developers at current speed will need about 2 decades to implement and fix. So, the trees are nowhere near a priority question to ask. Also Aa isnt that important. FIX MAJOR FAULTS AND ADD SOMETHING TO GENERATE IMERSION, SO THAT ALL OTHER PILOTS BUY CLOD. From my colleagues, only about 10% bought already clod. They stick with the older game, as it is currently more intersting and challenging.
no Stuberlone, for me you didnt sound arrogant at all....and all in all i can agree with your point of view, except that for me the "flying through trees bug/feature" is a MAJOR FAULT, which prevent us in many ways to enjoy the sim/game in its full potential.
just like the missing weather features, which have a very highg priority as well in my view....its supposed to be a flight sim....

the biggest problem is, that there are sooo many MAJOR FAULTS....i dont want to list them, we all know them anyway....so i can appreciate your standpoint.but still for me those missing features are really important.

EDIT: i have to correct myself...i think the biggest problem with this sim is, that it didnt advance a bit since release..they failed in every possible aspect to improve it...be it flight models, netcode,terrain,performance....
so its hard for us to cope with all those major faults anyway...but seeing that not one issue was really solved during the last 1,5years is the real puzzling thing.resulting in people having less and less expectations....in the last view months you see more and more statements like:why do we need working weather, the battle of britain was mostly sunny anyway.
thats puzzling as well,....i say, keep up the expectations and let the devs know exactly what we want and what we demand...then maybe we will one day really get a working sim....but saying that such features are not important, will do little to get those features one day.

Last edited by David198502; 09-25-2012 at 02:01 PM.